|Newsletter and favourites
· RSS - news
Warning: include_once(../fulara/newstler/booth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fulara/domains/adam.fulara.com/public_html/e.php on line 170
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../fulara/newstler/booth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/fulara/domains/adam.fulara.com/public_html/e.php on line 170
Check out the free software written by Adam Fulara. To install: unpack, and copy JS/VST files to JS
folder. If you want to run it as VST, you will need free ReaJS
Full/X Mipressor - Midi Expander Compressor v. 1.0
Change range of Midi dynamics. Input instrument volume level:
from "Low" to "Hi". Output from 1-127 (full range + 0 for silent).
- Linear - linear dependency: for LOW = 1, for HI = 127
- Level - All notes louder: for HI and more = 127, for less - linear dependency
- Knee - like linear, but you can change knee of dependency. Mouse-touchpad changes knee.
- Learn - learn Mipressor levels: play louder and silent notes, then change to one of above options. Low and Hi will be equal to loudes and silentest notes played.
- Bypass - bypass mode
- Const - All notes the same level. Mouse-touchpad changes volume.
Insert this JS plugin before VSTi
When you want to have VST instead of JS then use ReaJS free plugin
Hidden sliders are available for automation.
download: Full/X Mipressor
Midi Vibrato JS/VST v. 1.0
Author: Adam Fulara
Graphics: Patryk Lipinski vel Lipa911
Mibrato is the MIDI JS effect (VST compatibile), working with Reaper, and
with any VST host after installing ReaJS VST plugin.
What for is it?
It will generate pitch bends MIDI traffic for your VSTi
instruments. It was especially tested and designed to use
with Axon 100 MK II Midi controller, with separate 6 channels
signal, and pitchbend control for each string on separate
GRID Functions and features:
- Mibrato MIDI Channel - Channel used to generate pitch bend.
Should be the same, as played instrument channel. Option ALL
generates MIDI on all MIDI Channels, option Axon MK II is for
Terratec Axon MK II guitar MIDI synth where you have 6 channels on output.
- Mibrato LFO Ferequency - it's ferequency of LFO wave, 20 means 1 sec.
It's 1/3 of the BPM number.
- Mibrato Depth - Strength of vibrato effect.
- Mibrato Kind of Bend - Kind of vibrato, only UP direction vibrato
(like fingers on the string of guitar), middle vibrato (default), down direction vibrato.
- Mibrato MIDI break-number of ASIO/WDM buffers between 2 pitch change updates.
The smaller the faster, but generates more MIDI traffic. Default is
1 MIDI message every 3 ASIO buffers. It generates MIDI only when
This software is provided "as" is, without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held
liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
download: Full/X Mibrato
- TAP TEMPO - Midi CC controller with Tap Tempo.
CC message No. 26 (decimal) with time of tap in 1/100 sec.
- TAP TEMPO MOUSE - You can tap tempo - put mouse on the
grid area and click with LEFT BUTTON
- TAP FROM PROJECT - click RIGHT mouse to fit LFO to project:
first Click: 1 LFO cycle for every eight note, the second: two
cycles per eight note, third: triplet (aka 1.5 cycle eight
- Pitch WHEEL is working with Mibrato. You can still use WHEEL to control the pitch.
Mibrato "eat" Wheel messages, and transposes LFO up. Although
it needs some "headroom" to make vibrato, so it's limited.
Wheel not works if you use maximum depth.
- Hold pedal is working with Mibrato. CC #64
- Mibrato Greed is about 1 second long (from left to right).
Red horizontal line: original pitch, vertical lines: eight notes
from project (darker) and quarter notes (stronger color). Blue
line - horizontal sine zero line.
- Realtime updates of the grid and sound, also for real
Wheel actions. Animation when playing.
Full/X AXON Pitch
MIDI Pitch-bends-6-channels to CC-1-channel (JS/VST/KSP) v. 1.0
It's a free plugin for DAW software like Reaper, Cubase, Ableton etc dedicated
to get more control using MIDI guitar synths like Axon AX 100, AX 50, Roland etc. with
software sound module like NI Kontakt.
Usualy mode of working is output 6 MIDI channels from guitar synth with separate
MIDI signal from each string. It requires 6 channels in your DAW and 6 instances of Kontakt (it requires CPU and memory resources).
You can use "MIDI OMNI" mode to play all 6 strings on one instance of Kontakt, but the problem is,
that it can not interpret pitch bends from each string. When you make pitch bend on one string - it affects
Full/X AXON pitch is a pair of scripts:
- MIDI JS/VST plugin to convert signal from 6 channels with 6 separate pitchbends - to one channel, with CC messages for each string, instead of pitch bends
- KSP script - for Kontakt - to make proper interpretation of CC signal from that plugin
Instalation: in Reaper just copy first file to JS plugin directory, or if you don't know your plugin directory, in Reaper: FX (on track) > press A >
right button mouse on JS > Create new JS FX > name: Full/X AXON pitch v. 1.0 > Edit > delete all contens >
paste downloaded Full/X AXON pitch file from notepad into this plugin.
You can use it in Cubase downloading ReaJS VST free plugin.
In NI Kontakt, open details of the instrument > Script Editor > choice one empty > Edit > paste KSP script from Notepad.
Configuration: Choice Midi out channel in JS/VST plugin, then choice the same MIDI channel in Kontakt,
Enjoy playing guitar with one instance of NI Kontakt and acurate pitch bends.
Download: Full/X AXON Pitch
Full/X Midi Clock + SPP
JS script generates MIDI Clock + SPP (Song Pointer Position) for synchronization Reaper sequencer with external devices like drum machines, keyboards etc.
Since 3.4 built in external clock doesn't work properly. You can have less than 1 ms synchronization using this plugin.
Instalation: unpack and copy downloaded file to Reaper JS plugin directory, or unpack and open downloaded file using Notepad editor -> copy plugin text ->
create new track -> press FX button-> press A -> right mouse button on JS ->
"Create new js fx" - name: "X Midi Clock + SPP v. 1.0" -> press Edit -> press Ctrl+A -> press Del ->
Paste Plugin text -> Save -> Compile All. In another sequencer (like Cubase) you would need free VST ReaJS plugin to do that.
Configuration: Create new MIDI track. Turn on this plugin (press FX -> Full/X Midi Clock + SPP),
press IO button on the same track -> "MIDI Hardware Output" choice MIDI OUT port of your soundcard.
Plugin doesn't have any sliders, although you can compensate MIDI Clock if needed, in Reaper: CTRL+P -> MIDI Devices ->
MIDI Outputs -> click on our MIDI OUT port -> Check only Enable output to this device option -> then
Offset output to this device by: and write amount of miliseconds you would like to compensate. -3 ms is working with my AKAI XR 20 and 256 samples ASIO latency. I have
less than 1 ms synchronization
Download: Full/X Midi Clock + SPP
- Working with loops
- Change position until playing (tranport changes)
- Change tempo until playing
Full/X Midi Dumper
Simple JS plugin (for Reaper or any VST host via ReaJS) for dumping empty guitar/bass strings (you can use max 12 strings guitars). It's feature needed for tapping playing.
Instalation: like other JS plugins (see above).
- Sensitivity - dumper sensitivity - default: 127
- String tunning list (12 sliders) - tunning of each string you use (One channel=one string). Default: Adam's tunning E B G D A E + B G D A E B.
Place it at the beginning of the plugins chain.
Download: Full/X MIDI dumper
Fingerboard Master v. 1.02
Java game onlie.
Play to learn guitar/bass fingerboard
Fingerboard Master MOBILE v. 1.0
Jave Game for mobile phones.
Downlod .JAR - GAME
Download .JAD file
A. Fulara student's programs
Check out my students programs...
Arkanoid JS Game made by Maciej Czekaj. It's JS/VST effect with famous Arkanoid Game. Install as JS Reaper's effect.
Download: Full/X Arkanoid